GST MONTHLY RETURNS
Goods and Service Tax law now governs the major portion of the indirect tax system in India. The suppliers registered under this regime need to fulfill the compliance requirement regularly. Based on the turnover and the activities, the requirements and period of filing returns are prescribed under law.
With online GST return filing, the taxpayers intimate the Goods and Service Tax Network (GSTN) about the inflow and outflow of supplies including the amount of tax paid and collected. While recording the taxable transactions with Government, the taxpayer is also required to pay the amount of tax collected from an outward supplier of goods or services after the deduction of Input Tax Credit (ITC).
1. Provide Sale and Purchase details for the Month in Excel Sheet
2. On receipt of Details, we will process your GST Return and Save on GST Server.
3.Pay Tax, if any, to proceed for GST Return filing.
4. We will send GST Return filing Ack.
1. GST Log In Credentials
2. Selection of Plan along with Payment
3. Digital Signature of Authorised Person.